Friday, October 10, 2014

Post 33: Baby Diet

I've slowly been changing my eating habits in the off chance that the old wives tales actually work! However, it is so expensive to eat healthy foods on a daily basis. My normal grocery bill is around $80/week for the two of us - this includes three chickens, three pounds of ground beef, pork chops, deli meat, bread, and salad mix. Today I spent $150, and barely have any food, and essentially no meat! I do have avocado (yuck), Brazil nuts, walnuts, beans, coconut water, whole grain bread, and a variety of fruits and veggies. The only meat I ended up with was ham and turkey for sandwiches, and a thick piece of ham for soup. I really hope this works, and I'm not eating rabbit food for no reason. It's crazy what we are willing to try when TTC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment