Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Post 72: indigestion is the devil

Ugh...I have never had such bad indigestion. It's been coming and goin for the past few days, but it's been constant since around midnight, and is so severe that I can't sleep. I keep burping, and feel like I could hurl at a moment's notice. I sent my coordinator an email, but I don't expect a response for a few hours since its only 5AM. Otherwise, I'm feeling ok from the retrieval. I'm bloated and really sore, but it's to be expected. It also really hurts to pee, but with a catheter and 27 puncture wounds, the related pain makes perfect sense. I think I may have mild OHSS. My estrogen level three days ago was 1905, which isn't nearly as high as last time, but is still pretty high in general. Hopefully, I'll get a response quickly for how to alleviate some of the pain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment