Thursday, September 25, 2014

Post 26: Feng Shui

As part of my acupuncture treatments, my doctor asked if I had changed anything in our bedroom lately. I replied, "only the sheets," and was told that we needed to change something to help reset my internal clock. It could be as simple as a new pillow or bedspread, but she really wanted us to rearrange the furniture. So 24 hours later, we did just that! We moved the bed and chest of drawers, and changed our comfortor to our warm, winter quilt. We also managed to find around 20-30 cat toys hidden under furniture! 


I'm not sure if the feng shui is correct, but it's worth a try. I'm now sleeping around four hours each night, which is a pretty good improvement considering I was only averaging two to three hours each night before starting acupuncture. I knew that it wouldn't be an overnight change, and to expect it to take time, and, I think, little by little I'm making progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment