Thursday, April 12, 2018

Post 101: Percocet

I have a new understanding of recreational drug use. I rarely even take a Tylenol, so when they wrote me a prescription for Percocet, I decided to take the low dose option. I was able to take 1-2 pills every 4-6 hours. Good lord, I would have been comatose if I did that! One pill was more than enough to knock me out and take away the pain. I actually fell asleep while eating after the first dose, and slept all day and night with just 2 doses! 

By Thursday, I’d only taken one pill at breakfast. Randi picked me up from the farm, and took me to class, since I’m not allowed to drive while medicated. I started feeling some pain, which made me light headed and queasy after a bit, and decided to take another dose after eating dinner. All my cares slipped away! 

I spent the rest of the evening trying to stay awake, then Gabi drove me home after class. I crashed quickly, and the day was gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment